Pick up a free limited edition bag at your local market
Street markets have been a vital part of Hackney for hundreds of years. Our 600 stalls sell everything from fresh fruit, vegetables and street food to clothing, jewellery and homewares.
To celebrate Hackney’s markets we have produced a series of unique, limited edition bags.
To get your hands on one of these bags, find the Hackney Council stall at your local market on Saturday 16 - Sunday 17 December.
Guaranteed to the first 100 customers only – don’t miss out!
Saturday 16 December
Ridley Road: 9am – 11am
Hoxton Street: 11.30am – 1.30pm
Well Street: 2pm - 4pm
Sunday 17 December
Chatsworth Road: 12noon – 2pm
Local businesses on Chatsworth Road will also offer discounts:
- 10% off clothing at darling and gold with a tote bag
- 10% off plants at Botany E5 with a tote bag
- Face painting at Hop of hackney with a market tote bag
- Christmas wine tastings at Brahms & Liszt with a tote bag
- 10% off at Kairaasi stall with a tote bag
- Discounted food and drink at Venerdi with a tote bag
- Discounted food and drink at Pivaz with a tote bag